Tuesday 28 February 2012

Pussy Pass

Today I am just going to make s short blog post as I have been busy doing some local stuff and haven't been able to put it all together. Just a quick heads up about it though there were lots of recordings made and I have one video ready to go but there is much more that needs to be done before I am ready to post it. Currently I have about a dozen recordings of government employees, and government funded organizations on the topic of lack of funding for men's issues.


"Dava Alizabeth-Ann Steen, 47, was sentenced to six months in jail, which she can serve at home while under electronic monitoring, said her attorney, Public Defender Robin Lipetzky."[1]


Here we go with today's misandric justice system find and it should disgust any rule of law loving individual.
According to the linked article Ms Steen's boyfriend  Danny Ray Bennett died on November 25 and when police were called she indicated the cause of his death was due to his health problems.
Fast forward to January 17 of this year and a tip to Concord investigators alleged that Ms Steen had in fact killed Mr. Bennett. The police did their job and discovered evidence indicating she had suffocated Mr. Bennett with a pillow.
Ms. Steen was charged with murder.

So already Ms. Steen had lied to the police in regards to Mr. Bennett's death.

Now you would think that once an individual is proven to be a liar they're credibility would always be in question, but that logical thinking only applies if you are a man. If your a woman your credibility remains intact.

So after being charged she then alleges that she was abused by Mr. Bennett and it appears the district attorney believed her. The article makes mention that there was a long history of domestic violence in which she was the victim.

Now call me crazy but given the size of this woman and the fact that she was able to suffocate Mr. Bennett with a pillow I'm going to have to call bullshit on her being the victim.
Common sense tells us that the true abuser was most likely Ms. Steen but primary aggressor laws demand that men be arrested. As according to femie dogma men are always the abuser in a relationship.
So what this all boils down to is the justice system giving this animal a pussy pass never once attempting to discover whether or not she as well lied about the extent of her alleged abuse. After all she already lied about the circumstances surrounding the victims death so why wouldn't she lie about being abused?

This case really stinks of the courts being all to willing to believe a murderess' lies while ignoring evidence that proves otherwise.





[1]  http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/02/22/BA5F1NB6M4.DTL&tsp=1

1 comment:

  1. Bennett is my uncle, and still to this day don't understand how she got what she got. My uncle was basically on his death bed already, and this beast got tired of taking care of him basically, so she murdered him. Six months... and allowed to serve in on ankle monitor. I've spent majority of my life in and out of lock up. My last prison term was for meth residue on a spoon, that the cops knew didn't belong to me. The best deal I was able to get was 28 months. I've spent a third of my life in custody, never murdered anyone, and I've been denied electronic monitoring every time. She wasn't ordered to pay any restitution or anything. The money my uncle had before he died was also used to cremate him. Which they'd lied about saying they paid for it all. My Grandma wasn't even told about Davas deal till I had told her about it. I only found out because a newspaper reporter had contacted me the morning of her sentencing. My grandma also never received any of his belongings or his ashes. And the media Portrays My uncle To be a woman beater, and justifies her actions. My grandma has outlived all her kids, but my uncle life was taken. And ankle monitor, is like rewarding her of what she'd done. All the D.A. lady told me afterwards is, they think she's a low risk of committing the same charge. Unbelievable! Well put article by the way. Very True.

    ReplyDelete